Monday, January 17, 2011

BACK AGAIN...with MORE!!

GREETINGS TO ALL=),


First of all, my apologies for my long absence.
Be disappointed not, for the shopping spree did not stop while I was gone.
Hence,

MORE goods for you guys here.

FYI, I will be moving soon, so I'll be clearing lots of my stuff before the move. Be sure to stop as often as you can for updates aite!

I intend to sell off everything you see here. Buy in bulk for a WAAYYYY cheaper quotation yea=)

where else can you buy more for less?

Just send me the list of things that caught your eyes and the ideal price for you, we'll negotiate from there=) ( ps : would really appreciate reasonable prices )


First up, Bagssss!!

* COACH, BALENCIAGA, LACOSTE, GUESS, PRIMARK, SUZY SMITH, etc....*


and by the way, I've deleted everything to make things easier for viewing.


No comments:

Post a Comment